Wednesday, October 29, 2008 Rescheduled for March 13, 2009
Join NamasteDirect for its second annual fall fundraiser at Tres Agaves in San Francisco. The success of last year’s event exceeded their expectations – they surpassed our $50,000 goal and they are committing to $100,000 for 2008! Auction items promise to be very exciting, including exotic vacation homes, authentic Guatemalan products, and unique experiences. All proceeds will go towards their new program – Namaste Business Education with Microcredit. This first of its kind program combines microcredit loans with a personal business mentor, basic and advanced business education, and vocational training.
- Top notch live auctioneer Dave Reynolds
- Chef Joseph Manzare’s classic Mexican cuisine
- Special Guest Lynne Twist: global activist, speaker, consultant, fundraiser, and author!
- Authentic Tres Agaves margaritas
- Guest Speaker Nelly Zambrano: NamasteDirect’s new Regional Program Director reporting on up to the minute accomplishments and experiences in the field
Wednesday, October 29 Rescheduled for Friday, March 13
6pm – 9:30pm
130 Townsend Street (at 2nd Street)
Parking available next door or on the street
Sponsorship packages range from $250 – $5,000 and offer exciting opportunities to showcase your name.
Development Director Jennifer Williams